onMouseOver='swap_im("email","_")' onMouseOut = 'swap_im("email","")'>
Whether you are a UK expatriate, or permanently resident in another country, the Inland Revenue
will take an interest in your affairs.

Income from letting UK property is always subject to UK tax - there are no ways of arranging matters so you can avoid this.

Instead use the MTM Tax Service to maximise your property income by minimising your tax bill.

Tax is only due on the net profit you make, which is likely to be much less than the gross rent.

It's vital therefore to ensure you claim all relevant expenses and reliefs. They will not be granted automatically ...

What's more, if you don't keep your tax affairs up to date, the Inland Revenue can require your letting agent to deduct tax at source from your rental income. This will almost certainly be considerably more than you need to pay.