onMouseOver='swap_im("email","_")' onMouseOut = 'swap_im("email","")'>

Whether you are a UK expatriate, or permanently resident in another country, we will:

Obtain the Inland Revenue’s authority for you to receive rent without deduction of tax at source
Liaise with your letting agents and mortgagee for details of your property income and expenses
Assess your present tax position – you may be due a refund, especially if you are leaving the UK early in a tax year
Register ourselves as your tax agent with the Inland Revenue and deal with them on your behalf
Advise you in good time of any tax payments required
Draw up tax accounts after the end of each year and agree them with you
Prepare your tax return for you and file it with the Inland Revenue
Deal with any questions raised by the Inland Revenue